Monday, March 28, 2011

Beetle....

If you're my friend on Facebook, you'll know that I often post about my husband's hearing loss. If he doesn't hear exactly what I say, he'll just make up something ridiculous that it can't possibly be. Like last night...

I was folding clothes and asked, "Whose Beatles shirt is this?"

Him: "Beetlejuice?"

Me: <slowly> "Beatles. Shirt."

Him: "I don't know any Beetlejuice."

Me: "Sssh... Stop saying that. You've almost said it three times."

Hey, I wasn't taking any chances! It's kind of like saying Bloody Mary in the mirror three times. That crap still freaks me out...

But seriously, Beetlejuice? When, outside of the 80's, would I be saying Beetlejuice? Crap, I just said it four times... Does it count if you type it? How were you supposed to reverse it again? Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment