Monday, March 28, 2011

Time for Change

Welcome to my new blog!

Why did I start yet another blog? Well, as much as I love Melly's Spot, it feels more like a part of my old life, when I was a published writer trying to promote and other writers. And as much as I loved interviewing writer's and my friends, it just became too time consuming.

It was just time for a new beginning. Now you might ask me, why are you calling it Melly's Quickies? Well, because of my limited attention span, it's not easy for me to write long blog entries. Not to mention, my internet sucks. So I have a feeling my blog entries will not be very long. In fact, this introduction blog is taking me FOREVER.

This will probably be just an expanded version of my Facebook updates. But we'll see. I just want a blog where I don't feel like I'm putting expectations on myself to do long blog entries or interviews. This is where I can just be me... But shorter.

Are you ready? Let's get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment